Ashlyn Homes Inc. is looking for a Residential Field Manager in Fort Worth, Texas. Prior residential construction experience is a must. This position will be responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating the activities of new home construction according to the company’s standards and processes.
We are expecting you to be organized, self-disciplined, a great communicator and excited to learn. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all stages of residential construction, be a self-starter and be comfortable leading others. We’re looking for people who are always eager to improve themselves and find better ways to deliver high quality work.
Duties as a Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Manage schedules for residential projects ranging from remodels to new construction.
· Be proficient in using technology (computers, tablets, smart phones) and in Microsoft Office products (word, excel, email, etc.).
· Work with subcontractors to define scope of work, and schedule work.
· Understand architectural/engineering/building plans and make sure they are being properly executed.
· Coordinate with Clients, Designers, Sales, Operations and Local officials to keep projects moving forward in a timely manner.
· Work on site/from vehicle to manage projects on the ground: Lock/unlock, check on work in progress, approve completed work, keep sites clean and organized, safety protocols, etc.
· Maintain excellent & transparent communication with clients throughout each project.
· Follow all required company policies, procedures and paperwork. Instruct trade partners to have a thorough knowledge of the same.
· Must have a valid driver’s license without restrictions and a reliable vehicle.
· Must have a strong work ethic with the highest degree of honesty, integrity and discretion.
· Be excited to continually learn more about construction, architecture & design, history and building science via courses, videos, books, meetings, etc.
· Must have knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools.
· Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both associates in the industry and customers with limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
· Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a positive manner.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 E. 15th Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
PHONE: 817-284-3566 | FAX: 817-284-6465
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 2019