TruLife Construction and TruLife Communities is seeking a Construction Coordinator to help us grow our business. TruLife is a real estate investment firm dedicated solely to the acquisition, development, renovation and management of single-family rental homes and multifamily communities. TruLife team members have a “resident-first” approach on their mission to nurture growth in residents through relationships, excellence and service to the community. We are seeking a team member that can help drive our business to long-term success. Construction coordinators can expect to work with teams of various sizes and with budgets that constantly shift and change. Working with local, state, and federal codes and laws, and liaising with developers, clients, workers, and inspectors is all part of an ordinary day’s work. They should have a firm grasp of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry work, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and a steadfast approach to cost management.
To be successful as a construction coordinator you should be an optimistic, calm, perceptive problem-solver. Ideal candidates will have exceptional analytical and time-management skills, an ability to identify and utilize the different skills and talents of workers, a strong understanding of Premier project management software, and unflinching respect for modern standard practices, rules, and regulations.
Construction Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee construction projects from pre-construction to completion
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Reporting and tracking status reports
- Managing the quality of work and budget costs.
- Handle administrative aspects of Premier Construction Software to include:
- Change Orders
- Accounts Payable administration
- Accounts Receivable administration
- Communicating with clients, developers, architects, and engineers.
- Adhering to both budgetary and time constraints.
- Available to visit and inspect building sites.
- Reporting on progress and challenges.
- Learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
Construction Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or building science is preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in construction required.
- Strong business and communication skills.
- Voluntary certification beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Premier project management software.
For more information or to apply directly with your resume, please contact Brett Billups / Director of Administration
(Salary range commensurate with experience)