Select Door and Hardware
6595 Corporation Parkway
Fort Worth TX 76126
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative
Contact Person: Doyle Price
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outside Sales Representative will work with and service an established customer base along with continuing to develop new customer accounts through cold calls and other means. The ideal candidate will perform take-offs for clients providing product and service quotes as required to complete the sales process. The Sales Representative will develop and expand Customers to increase sales and profits.
· Enlarge Company’s Client Base. Develop new client accounts for Company through cold calls, working potential customer lists, contacting subcontractors, negotiating pricing, and maximining sales results.
· Spends majority of day making sales calls and obtaining orders for products and services.
· Assists with customer inquiries on product selection, pricing, availability, requiring a working knowledge of company products and procedures.
· Actively engages in selling Company products/services and related items.
· Provides product and service quotes to builders; meets with homeowners to assist with selections.
· Enters orders into computer system and schedules delivery of products.
· Handles and resolves customer issues and complaints.
· Assisting with collections when necessary.
· Works as a Team Player within the Company to assist with the overall growth.
Other Skills/Abilities Required: Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales and Customer Service skills are necessary. Knowledge of building materials products highly desirable. Ability to operate computer equipment and applicable programs is required.
Qualifications: Two to five years related industry experience preferred and/or experience in selling to the building industry.
Select Door & Hardware is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
100 E. 15th Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
PHONE: 817-284-3566 | FAX: 817-284-6465
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 2019