The Community Sales Manager is expected to achieve or surpass sales goals set forth by Sandlin Homes. Secondly, maintain a satisfactory level of service as reported on closing surveys taken by our clients after closing. Thirdly, work closely with clients to ensure that all potential problems are worked out prior to closing, while reporting any serious issues to Sandlin Homes Closing Coordinator and the Director of Sales. Fourth, encourage clients to use Sandlin Homes preferred mortgage partners for peace of mind and smooth closing process. Fifth, develop and maintain close working relationships with Real Estate Agent.
LOCATIONS: Fort Worth
• Ensure that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean.
• Greet visitors and demonstrate models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options.
• Complete required paperwork accurately and maintain a weekly sales and traffic report.
• Enter customer data into CRM platform (Lasso) and ensure the information is accurate and up to date.
• Responsible for prospecting buyers and real estate agents on a weekly basis.
• Prepare contract and any required documents for every sales transaction.
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer files.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace - product, site, local communities, sales, advertising and demographics.
• Shop the competition and maintain current information on all local competition regarding product, pricing, financing and market strategy.
• Monitor the loan approval and construction process for all customers and provide assistance when required.
• Work as a team with the Marketing department for events, promotions, etc.
• Attend all sales meetings, trainings. and corporate functions as set forth by the Director of Sales or Sandlin Homes.
• Maintain an active communication between clients and Sales coordinator during the entire buying process.
• 2 years proven experience in New Home Sales and/or commission real estate sales
• Outstanding Customer Service skills
• Outgoing, positive attitude
• Willing to work weekends
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
• No real estate license required
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 E. 15th Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
PHONE: 817-284-3566 | FAX: 817-284-6465
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 2019