Architectural & Design Representative
The Architectural and Design Representative at The Stone Collection Fort Worth assists architects and designers by representing our natural stone and engineered product lines for specification. This is an outside sales position with driving required Monday-Friday. If you have prior architectural sales experience, we’d love to speak with you!
About The Stone Collection
The Stone Collection is an importer and distributor of the highest quality natural and engineered stone imported from over 30 countries. We have 8 facilities in 5 states and are growing. The stone industry is unique, fun, and exciting. We are fortunate to have a reputation as one of the best stone suppliers in the country. We are looking for an Architectural & Design Representative full-time to join our team in our Fort Worth, TX showroom.
You'll make a direct impact utilizing your trained stone expertise to educate and help architects, designers, and other specifiers select stone and premium hard surfaces for their residential and commercial projects.
A successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in the industry OR a relevant background in architecture and design.
We are looking for those who:
• Have a passion for sales as well as customer service
• Are committed to learning about stone and other allied products, working
in a high-energy industry with a team of other stone professionals
• Have a personalized approach and can successfully recommend
products to the architectural and design community for specification
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience required as an A&D Rep or a
relevant background in architecture and design.
• Natural stone experience not required - we will train you!
• Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Auto-CAD or commercial project experience a plus!
All full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan with 6% match
• Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
• Responsible for driving designer, architect, kitchen + bath, and builder business into the showroom
• Determine each client’s unique project needs and provide professional product recommendations
• Be available to provide both virtual and in-person product knowledge seminars and sessions for clients
• Provide assistance with picking out stone slabs for projects and demonstrating product knowledge
• Build a knowledge base of natural stone and related premium exclusive hard surfacing products offered, including technical product data
• Be available to answer questions relating to all materials The Stone
• Drop-off sample requests and visit client accounts to maintain a positive,
working relationship and ensure all their needs are met
• A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate solid and adaptive
time management skills, as this position requires driving to visit client
• Ensure all product samples and associated marketing displays in kitchen,
bath, and design firms and centers are kept clean, organized, and well-
• Serve as a customer service liaison to both the General Manager and
Inside Sales team
• Be a Brand Ambassador: Attend some after-hours industry organization
events and networking opportunities
The Stone Collection
2100 Handley Ederville Rd., Suite 100
Fort Worth, TX 76118
100 E. 15th Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
PHONE: 817-284-3566 | FAX: 817-284-6465
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 2019