Riverside Homebuilders is active throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and maintains 25-30 active projects at any point in time. Over the past four years, Riverside has grown at a 25% annual compound growth rate which has propelled the growth of our dynamic team. Riverside Homebuilders is part of Lackland Holdings and combined, both companies have more than 170 people, and we are looking to grow our team with a Purchasing Coordinator.
We take pride in our family-friendly culture, professional presence, and congenial work environment. Most importantly, we provide challenging opportunities and support needed to build successful careers. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a workplace that focuses on keeping employees happy so they can do their best work, we hope you will consider joining our amazing team!
The Purchasing Coordinator reports to the Director of Purchasing and is an integral part of the team who works closely with construction, purchasing, and vendors. The Purchasing Coordinator is the liaison with vendors and serves as a point of contact with construction teams. If you are diligent, dependable, have strong organizational and administrative skills, and want an entry level position to launch your career, please apply.
· Assist with the setting up new communities
· Engage with vendors on new bids and pricing for upcoming communities
· Maintain vendor pricing and manage costs
· Serve as point of contact for construction team
· Review variances and assist with takeoff corrections
· Create and maintain options related to community set up
· Generate new home starts for the Construction Team
· Process vendor changes as needed
· Maintain community specific features and options
· Generate area reports for distribution to Management team
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
· 1 year of experience in Purchasing, residential construction preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – strong Excel Skills
· BuildTopia experience preferred, but not required
· Strong organization skills with attention to detail
· Must have a vehicle, a valid TX driver’s license and be willing to travel.
· Associate degree desired, but not required.
Please send resume to: carmailto:email@example.com@rshomebuilders.com
100 E. 15th Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
PHONE: 817-284-3566 | FAX: 817-284-6465
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 2019